Are you covered up in sticky notes and scrap paper with notes jotted down? Can’t find the note you need right now because it’s somewhere in the middle of all of that? Try one of these useful apps for note-taking. You might just become a much more organized professional.
1. Squid – If you’re a fan of handwritten notes, Squid lets you use a stylus or your finger to write notes electronically.
2. Evernote – This one has lots of features, including checklists and doodles, and you can sync up with others for a collaborative project.
3. GNote – This one is good if you want a very simple, basic notes app.
4. Google Keep – If you like to keep things hyper-organized and use a lot of note-taking features, this may be good for you.
5. S Note – This app is good for helping you separate your different types of notes into “notebooks.” It also offers more advanced drawing tools.
6. Just Note – Another simple app, this one is good for those who want an easy, to-the-point app.
We hope you have been able to find the best note-taking app for you based on our research here.
Happy note-taking to all!